Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our 60th member and we are growing very very fast! As expected, some members appear to be active in the site and some are not. Some great knowledgeable people have joined and everything is looking great from my perspective.

As we get new members and they introduce themselves, lets encourage them to fill out their profiles... this will help us get to know them, their interest, learn about their trucks, and find out where they are from. I believe that these profiles will help the site grow even more if we can get members to fill them out... Also, this will make it easier to find out what regions everyone is in so maybe we can start the process of sub region meets and eventually grow to something much bigger!

This can become then next big ranger site if we all stay committed! Thank you Danny for starting it off and I am looking forward to building this site to something huge and great!

Jason Benning
"Olfordtruck"
Virginia Beach, VA

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's a great idea!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sorry ive not been commited this week, i was out of town, thought id give you a chance to raise the gap in posts.

I really like this idea, i think it will really help people feel welcome, and want to stay at our site instead of the others.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

Dyllan- its only been like two days man! Its not like youve been gone for weeks! Committrd doesnt exactily mean you have to be on the site everyday and posting... thats just losers like me! haha, just kidding!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, now when i go out on summer cuise this coming summer for navy rotc it may be weeks depending if they send me overseas or not... we shall see!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Danny, got a few questions for ya... On the members listing, is there maybe a possibility that Location could be one of the columns?

And also, when the member goes to do the profile is there a way to do a drop down menu to choose a state and then they can type in a city? I though maybe that would make it easier to search for people in certain states...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hmmm... I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okie dokie.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
damn good idea olford thats thinking outside the crotch. i have been on just about every day lol but not as much as when i first started thats for sure the site is looking up and up and up. i too want to thank you boss man danny boy for starting this site. cant wait to it 100 then 1000 and see what happens nexts. and thanks to olford plum and dyll for posting strong since day one and also thanks to every one really ( i would like to thank the academy for this JUST KIDDING). YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. im very glad to be part of this site lets get er done and see where it takes us.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i read that first line and started dieing laughing man... you kill me! oh boy, calm down Jason, calm down... okay, im good now... lol and BTW im jason so i was talking to myself. lol

So, when new guys come on lets encourage them to get that profile going so we can make quanity into quality also!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay then... i will refer to my self as OLFORD!!!! (godly voice) haha... ah, i crack myself up...

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah man, this site is awesome!! 8) 8)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
We've had the same number of members sign up already this month as we did last month! 36 so far for December!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is awesome man! The site is growing very very very very very fast!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i know...maybe once we get some of the photo contests and TOTM going then people will gain interest in commitment... i think we may want to do a photo contest every 2 weeks or so, so that people are more likely to continue checking back to participate and check it out.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts