Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SABBATH RIP
we all love are dogs and could not fathom the thought of losing them so in honor of gerald1488`s dog sabbath witch he lost to a tragic accident , post up your dogs these are my buddies the toby he is a basset hound lab cross ,he likes showing off. he is 6 and my fav then you have my chocolate lab pit bull toss some border collie in there and who knows what eles .but they are 1 year old and with one comes the other
this is my fav pic of my truck and my buddy Toby

·
Registered
711 Posts
this is my dog Boss. he's almost 2 years old. he is an English Bull Terrier like Spud McKenzie and the Target dog.

·
Registered
74 Posts
my puppy girl kohley she is 3 yrs old and is a black lab

·
Registered
74 Posts
my puppy girl lol she is a beautiful black lab what do you guys think of her and by the way i love dogs and animals so in memory of sabbath kohley will give u a puppy for free if wanted,get at me

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Black one is my dog, hes my best bud if i go anywhere hes with me, would loose my mind if i lost him. hes part sheppard, but hes hte laziest dog around hes always sleepin an lieing down lol he has no energy at all and never barks but wen he do its a mean bark lol and the small one is my moms hes a japanese chin[spanuel]

and yes moms small one has wayyyyyyy more energy than my big dog lol

RIP sabbath

oh and sloue i was actually thinkin about doin this last nite in honor of sabbath lol thats freaky

·
Registered
74 Posts
n/p man anytime we are here to get u threw this it is hurtful to here what a devastating loss u went threw im here for u broski -pat

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Molly (left) is a 3 year old pure golden retriever and Cody (right) is a 4 year old Golden Retriever Chow mix.

The Gangsta Molly and Navy Chief Cody!
[img]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac113/olfordtruck/DSC_0570.jpg

The dogs in the recent snow storms.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lifted_99ranger said:
n/p man anytime we are here to get u threw this it is hurtful to here what a devastating loss u went threw im here for u broski -pat
x2 its a very sad loss for sure its not gonna be easy but youll get thru it buddy jus takes time were all here to talk to ya

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
np buddy i been there 3 times its hard i just wait a couple months to a year and get another one

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yes we still have his sister I think we are going to wait a while but well see how it goes maybe Jazzy will get lonely and I will have to get her a new buddy.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
holy **** thats funny funny spit all over my screen dame one looks real happy and one looks piss LMAO. this topic makes me smile :) its doing what it is supposed to do

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cats !!!!!!!! :( in a dog topic wtf you gotta stop licking the top of armorall bottle . :D jk in this topic we will call theses puppy toys not cats

1 - 20 of 31 Posts