Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone convince me they are cool/worth while, with pics or something. Ive just never liked them much but maybe i just never saw a nice enough one.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I love lowered trucks. There's so much customization involved when you bag a truck. I'll try and see if I can find some pics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yep and when you start talkin about dragging frame there is all kinds of sick stuff that has to be done, not to mention most of them have the best interiors

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Heres a sweet lowered truck for ya! The 2002 Ford Ranger SVT Lightning Bolt... it got a 5.4L V8 with a supercharger, 420 hp, and massive 18 inch tires!

Personally, Id rather have the fleet side bed, not much of a fan of the stepside. Also Id like yellow! haha... maybe this is what ill end up doing with Ole Yeller!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
^^^ that truck is awesome, but I think it was a one-of-a-kind made fore SEMA or something...

I would LOVE to have one!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah it was SEMA... it was to badass for the streets is what it was! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
true... Lightning drivetrain in a much smaller package... would probably blow away any other truck on the road!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, the rear axle is bigger than a 9" in know that. Its a flippin monster! I want to get a 5.4 V8 now!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
you could say that... especially with that superchager on it! haha

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
Yeah, the rear axle is bigger than a 9" in know that. Its a flippin monster! I want to get a 5.4 V8 now!!!
If it's the same as a F150 its gonna be the Sterling 10.75"

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its whatever the Lightning has. Its just the Lightning axle but shortened for the Ranger.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its cuz the lightning was for the F-150. The Lightning Bolt was for the Ranger. 2002 was the only year.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah they only made one or two of them too...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yup... ill go ahead and make #3 with mine as soon as I go get a lottery ticket!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.