1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
damn... thats a big project! wonder if it had hydraulics in it to bring it up to cruise.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
being home built is a ton of flippin work to get that system right! holy pooper scoopers!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yes i would definetly say it was a lot of work.. But you know like i said before i would love to do this kind of stuff all the time have a lifted truck all done at home maybe drop a friends truck who knows i like working on trucks i do ....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats what im working on doing for a living. If you got math skills welding skills and some common sense its really not to hard to body drop a baged truck. Just to bag them is easier then doin a SAS. All you really have to do it change the back end a little and cut some **** and make sure everthing fits lol. Thats the short of it really

·
Registered
711 Posts
i used to work at les schwab tires a long time ago and the manager had a lifted chevy diesel on 47x15.5xr26's with lambo doors and an s10 that was slammed with about 6 or 7 inches taken out of the pillars. he used to park the s10 under the diesel! :eek:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i agree really from what i have done and what i have seen it is mush harder to build a lifted truck than it is to bag one and keep in mind i mean custom lift not bolt on. as for rico that is my dream i want a ext crew cab exlong bed ranger and under it a lowered ranger. when i park under it i want the two paints to become one like an image or some thing that you would not understand until the two trucks where parked right.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its harder for me to justify building a huge truck then a mini truck. A mini truck I can corner fast and not roll lol. Plus I can still put a bag of dog food in the bed with minimal work lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Newks is my kind of guy in a no homo way! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts