Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So somebody told the landlord that Sabby hung himself on the fence. They also told I have Jazzy there so I had to give her away because I was told the land lord was going to issue a 3 day notice... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSS :'(

So I gave her to my wifes ex... End of story now I wait to see what is going to happen I will keep you all posted..

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
WHAT!!!???

That's crazy man! I hate neighbors...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it was my wifes sister because we stop letting her baby sit the kids and because she lost the money she was getting from us 250 a week. ;D Fudge her she is mad because our life is better than hers you know how women get. But hey it is all good good things always come out of bad stuff. 8) My wife and I are really bummed about Jazzy we just lost Sabbath and now we lost Jazzy and I am at work and didn't get to say good bye. So I am a Lil sad :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Damn man! Thats gay! Is Jazzy at least close by to where you can go visit her? Hopefully you dont lose the house over this bull!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No she is far away but I will hopefully find a way to see her sometime.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dang. Man, this landlord sounds like an asshole!

·
Registered
74 Posts
aww dame bro i fucking hate neighbors and ppl like that fuck that man

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know it sucks i just got home no notice yet :p we will see :eek:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here is an up date nothing happened yesturday with the notice. ;D But I have some pictures of Jazzy leaving with her mom. Oh and Olford here is a quik picture of the mustang drivers side.

Look she is so proud in this one.

And here she is kissing her mommy good bye

Alright I hope you guys like them. ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thats a purdy doggie! and a purdy stang at that! Is that Mustang side stripes on a GT? You have to special order it that way.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Olfordtruck said:
thats a purdy doggie! and a purdy stang at that! Is that Mustang side stripes on a GT? You have to special order it that way.
I don't know if it was special order but it says mustang under both doors and it has the 2 black stripes down the middle of it. And it is not a gt model but it still kicks ass 8)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oh man that sucks hopefully youll get to see her good luck with the house

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hopefully you can make weekly trips out to see her!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope so to or at least ever other that is when we pick up the kids 8)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
howd things turn out after? keepin the house? see the pups yet?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes we are moving back to San Diego. And no I haven'tseen jazzy yet :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Is San Diego far from where you are now?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes sir but I am only 30 minutes now to were I am going to be moving to so no biggy. I will be like 20 min from work not 1 hour so it is going to be way betterI get the keys to the new place on the 14th of March :p

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Sweet! So less miles will be going on the truck then! Will you be able to have your doggie there?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts