Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a new grill and the fiberglass thing that goes under the headlights for a 94 ranger

·
Registered
583 Posts
Look on eBay. I got the fiberglass thing which is a header panel, headlights, corner lights, grille, and the little corner trim pieces that extend from the grille for $180 shipped.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just need the header panel and the grill and the trim peaces how much shiped i really dont need the grill jus the trim and header i think im gonna go billet for that one

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
please dont do the billet i hate how it just stops a a round spot but anyhow take a look at certifit.com to see it there is one by you i use them all the time

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you get technol (cant spell today) the one im going with isnt really billet its the thick wire mesh thats on like the bentleys have itll look good i promise. billet bars look stupid. oh ya i used to use them for ur shop ill try them but ind. person is cheaper lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
if they did it right billet would look great but i have yet to see a good one on a ranger

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the chevy 2500hd look good with em but there grill is boxy to start with i was tring to find a big grill thats over sized and make it set flush with it but cost too much to just make a lil mistake and have to toss it out.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya for sure thats why im custom making my grill well that and i have two front end on my truck lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
need another grill and do both head lights work

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
they will when i get that far i already have the two grills go look up my build it shows it ill take another pic tomorrow for yall

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey you got 2 can i cook my steak on one im starving lol we need to make the 2 that you have look like just one.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
it will look like one when done but thats not soon so ya its on the back burner

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
like food wow im fat or just dreaming of food at the fact im hungry and dinner need to make its self we all need to invent something that does that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok not hungry nemore lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Guys please read the rule which were just posted, keep the random chatter out of the for sale section. thanks

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is an old thread like when i first joined a long time ago. this tread can be locked i no longer own a ranger even till i get off my rump and get time off work a go get the ranger at the dealership :note pls lock no reason for it to be open as well as this message ither this was posted as info only. thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.