Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to log in twice before I get to the site. EG; Hit login, hit back button, Hit login again. Anyone else ?
Richard

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I dont have that problem when I log in. I also have been doing where the site always keeps me logged in when I come to it.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Nope mine works fine I just go to the site and I am already logged in.. Weird..

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It only does it after I shut down my browser [firefox].
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hmmm... that may be an issue using Firefox. Could you try using IE and see if it happens? Does Firefox allow you to always remain logged in?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
because when you hit the back button, it forgets that you logged in because your going back to the page where you were not logged in to, instead of hitting the back btton just click home so it will go back to the forums and you will be logged in.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, when I try to login at the login page it goes to this {http://fordranger.net/login2/}, which is just blank. Then I hit the green left arrow button under file and it goes back to the login page. I hit the login button again and I get logged in.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ok, well how about log in, then when it goes to that blank page did you try to refresh and see what happens then?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll try now

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fordzilla said:
ok, well how about log in, then when it goes to that blank page did you try to refresh and see what happens then?
Well that works too, but I still think I shouldn't have to. Not a big deal, Thanks anyway,
Richard

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rngrdanny22 said:
Hmmm... that may be an issue using Firefox. Could you try using IE and see if it happens? Does Firefox allow you to always remain logged in?
I prefer to not use micro$oft if I can help it. If I was any good or had more knowledge of programming I would use linux.
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I hear ya on that... LOL... I've been a Microsoft person my whole life, but I do like Firefox and Chrome too!

That is strange that it only happens to you though... I wonder if it's in how your cookies are set up on your browser or if you have any type of pop-up blocker that could be messing with it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts