Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that we could get the location of the members next to/ under their username? I find it kind of annoying to have to go to their profile page to find out where they are from.

S

·
0 Posts
<<<< some of us might be ashamed to let others know we're a barefoot kentucky hillbilly....;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... It's been on my list for a while now!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That a good idea!

ST... youre no hillbilly... just a kentucky hick! LOL Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
ST... youre no hillbilly... just a kentucky hick! LOL Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch my vid again... i was going up on top of that hill and it was in KY... so don't that make me a hillbilly?? lmao.... and i don't have on shoes... woot.. woot..

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I stand corrected! LOL. I always ride atvs at my grandparents house in the Appachlian Mts of VA with flip flops on! Fun stuff!

S

·
0 Posts
man I couldn't live my life without flip flops!!! I bought a new pair of UnderArmour shoes last fall, but they'll probably last forever since I wear my flip flops so much... haha

·
Registered
711 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
I stand corrected! LOL. I always ride atvs at my grandparents house in the Appachlian Mts of VA with flip flops on! Fun stuff!
man i'll never ride in flip flops ever again. 2 years ago me and the boys went to the sand dunes for easter weekend and all i had was flip flops. anyways, 3 days of non-stop Raptor ridin' and my whole top of my left foot was a bruise that took FOREVER to get back to normal.

S

·
0 Posts
RICO9 said:
Olfordtruck said:
man i'll never ride in flip flops ever again. 2 years ago me and the boys went to the sand dunes for easter weekend and all i had was flip flops. anyways, 3 days of non-stop Raptor ridin' and my whole top of my left foot was a bruise that took FOREVER to get back to normal.

[/quote]

sweet ATV man.... looks like a lot of fun... I'm an avid swimmer, but a couple years ago I was doing a lot of diving off the board at this local neighborhood pool, and when I got home one evening, I had bounced on the board so much I had a stone bruise on my right heel, and I could hardly walk on it the next morning.. I couldn't wear a shoe, flip flops or anything for a couple weeks... I felt like an invalid... almost needed crutches to get around...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, ive burnt my foot on the engine cooling fins before and it dont feel good thats for sure!

S

·
0 Posts
injuries gonna happen tho... and its the fun before that we can remember... ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Very true! Kinda like that song Chicks Dig It!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts