Ford Ranger Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
im curious as to which kits comes with those extras..check out ready lift.com and left me know what you think...thanks..ill try to snap a pic tomm and post it..im pretty sure i have torsion bars..(ive never posted a pic before)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
to post pics you have to make a photobucket account at photobucket.com its free and easy as for the ready lift if you have torsion bars ready lift wont work for your truck at all

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ok..so i guess im back at square one..ill snap pics after work today n post um..im lookin for 2-3 inches..

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
BADINTEN said:
to post pics you have to make a photobucket account at photobucket.com its free and easy as for the ready lift if you have torsion bars ready lift wont work for your truck at all
I took a look at readylifts web site and it looked like they make keys for torsion bars for rangers. I'm not familiar with those type of lifts, but wouldn't they work?

Richard

·
Registered
984 Posts
you have to change to top a arm with the keys or you have no droop the top a arm hits the frame my experance with chevys cant see the ford being that diff

·
Registered
655 Posts
BADINTEN said:
body lift is cheap and easy i would not make one unless you have alot of exp with this and the fact that your asking use makes me think you should just buy one.. and the biggest you can go is 3" on the body lift
dont bodylifts ride a lil ruff i know they rot your cab easyer i get them jobs in all the time on plow trucks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
ok, so i think im going to do the leveling kit..for the money i guess its the best way to go..if i had 2Gunits to burn id do the full suspension lift, but i dont..so ready lift it is....

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
you keep saying thats the way your going to go but i really think you need to list for a second. ready lift does if your truck is t- bar which we have not figured out yet you dont need to buy anything you really need to see if there is springs in the front of your truck or if there is two bars running from the front its t bars

·
Registered
655 Posts
haha 16in that a lift but badintens lift is nice for mini trucks perfect tbars you do have to buy stuff to lift it a socket a ratchet and a wrench sorry not being mean just a smart ass.lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya that lil hex is a good and bad sign. the good you dont have to spend money now you just twist the bolt evenly on both sides and bam your lifted

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
thats not a hex bolt that is a bar spring with two hex ends on it you need to get under your truck and follow that bar it should end under your door. after you get to the end you will see a bolt pointing to the ground if you turn it up it will lift your truck

41 - 60 of 87 Posts