Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i dont know a thing about suspension but if i want to make the ranger sit up like a 4x4 without gettin a lift, should i get a leveling kit or crank the torsion bars????

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Do not waste your money on a leveling kit! They come with "T-bar keys" which are not necessary. Just crank the bars up and I would personally get an allaignment after to make sure the tires wont wear down improperly.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow alright thanks! ya it looks like ill be gettin the ranger in 3 and a half hours! Im gunna try and post pics tonight too

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Nice man! I agree with the torsion crank, but dont crank them all the way, it may make the truck ride uncomfortably...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya i was gunna get my dads 02 lariat 4x4 f150 but its not doin to good so im spendin my life savings tonight!!! lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vista blue. It really stands out and it goes well with the black running boards and other black trim

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I like the vista blue! Its on my dad's stang.

gerald1488 said:
Cool I am a black white or red kind of guy with black steelies...
I a yellow with black and blue lights kind of guy... LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red is sweet too. i originally wanted black but my dad wouldnt let me :'( He said it would show everything including dents and scratches which i guess a 16 year old is bound to get into one or two fender benders haha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yellow looks good on the edge models too! and olford, i just checked out the videos on your profile. . what kind of exhaust is that?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its all stock up to the muffler and that is a Flowmaster Super 44 with exhaust out the side before the tire. I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It sounds nice! Im makin a list of things i might do to the ranger once i have enough hahah. All of my friends get cherry bomb and it doesnt sound too bad but i hear it sucks for the long haul. . . i guess you get what you pay for

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
cherry bombs are terrible. they blow out easily and just arent worth it. You can find Super 44s on amazon for $60. Thats how much I paid for mine. And on a 4.0 it would sound sick!!! Mine is a 3.0 so it doesnt put out as much to create more sound ast the 4.0.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts