Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! i havent been on in forever! But i have been loving my ranger and im just thinking about getting a leveling kit. . i just dont know what is good. Im thinking of like a 2' maybe a 2.5', i just want it to look level and like a 4x4. Also im not sure if i should go with an autospring, daystar, protech, etc. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
If your truck is 97 or before, they make both a 2" lift coil and 2" coil spacers.

If your truck is a 98 or newer, you could probably just crank the torsion bars (you will probably need an alignment afterwards though!).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya mine is a 2010 and i read somewhere that you can get 2' out of the torsion bars being cranked so if i just did that wouldnt it make it totally level without having to get a leveling kit? Cuz doesnt the back end sit 2' above the front already so after a crank it would be level?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
It would be very close to level. The back may still be about a half inch higher.

Since it adjusts the angles of your suspension, your camber will be off and it will more than likely require an alignment. But those usually only cost between $80-100 or so.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
but with that being said you cant buy a leveling kit the only thing you can do is buy torsen keys and that wont really help you bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts