Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 97 ford ranger 3.0L i have a 4 inch rought country suspention lift with 35"s i modified a fullsize dodge roll bar to fit in my step side box i also recently modified a snorkle to my truck i haver manual locking hubs all on stock dana 28

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Sick bro welcome to the site... This is the GREATEST AND THE BEST ranger site EVER. Right guys? Show us some pictures we love pictures lets see em....

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you got a killer truck man, but you know we need pictures! ;D

Also, since you have a 97 Ranger, dont you mean you have a D35 front axle? ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you may be right it very well could be a dana 35 ill have to check tomorrow morning i dont have to many good pictures its winter where i am and none of my friends do the hole wheelin in the winter time

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
To post pics, you will need to setup a Photobucket.com account (free of course) and upload your pics there... once you do, it will give you a tag that looks like this: hostingaddress[IMG]

You will need to copy and paste that text into your post on here and the picture will show up!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I sure can! Sick looking truck man!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yea youve got a d35, wlcome to the site.

count your diff bolts. if it has 10 bolts, its a 35, 12 bolts and its a 28. but it is a 35 unless its swapped for a smaller one haha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i dont think it was swaped to a smaller one lol and thats a snorkel my friend iv had the water right up over the hood

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... that's what boggin is all about!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
haha... it's when you drive a 4x4 truck through really thick mud/water basically just to see if your truck is tough enough to make it to the other side!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

haha go deep or go home thats how i like it lol im still a youngin lol im 20 years old and love the mud "BOGGIN" i love it but i have to waity for the snow to dissapear none of my friends do the winter wheelin

·
Registered
583 Posts
You should convince your friends to go snow wheeling. I think it is a just as much fun and possibly more fun. You don't have to worry about getting mud and other crap all over your truck where it stays for the rest of the life of the truck.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
alot of the time you will find that two different place do the same thing under different names like MUDDIN or BOGGIN also like doing cookies or doughnuts or circles and even burning rubber spinnin tires shredding tires all kinda things

1 - 20 of 20 Posts