Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olfordtruck told me to check out the site and it looks good. I am Joe I live in ohio and drive a 2001 4x4 off road 3.0 v6 auto Police Interceptor lol

Time to check out the site!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice, welcome to the site. I'm pretty sure Olford has told you everything you might need to know. So I will just welcome you.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Glad to see ya over here man! I know everyone wants too hear much more about the truck and see some pictures!!! Haha. And fill out that profile and signature too! Have fun on FR.net!!! We all do!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Will do that tomorrow and take some fresh pics. Just got a car wash! but it's raining :-[ :-[

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! A buddy of mine use to have the "Police Interceptor" badges on his truck too! ;D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! And aww man i thought i was the only one :'(

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
He doesnt have 'em anymore if it makes ya feel any better! LOL

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a ton better! lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
welcome to the site man

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
welcome to the site bro and if i ever get the motor and trans out of a popo car ill have them badges too lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot guys i seem to like this site a lot better then the others. A lot less people, Everybody knows everybody lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Small Town USA is what I think of it... with a few Canadians as well... hockey bitter canadians... haha, just messin!!! hehe

·
Registered
984 Posts
fuck hockey eeehh. lmao weclcome to are little world

1 - 20 of 53 Posts