Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my neighbor that has a 03 Sport Trac told me that he saw a yellow Ranger exactly like mine in the junkyard the other day. I work tomorrow but im going to the junkyard on Saturday to try and get some good parts off of the yellow Ranger and maybe some other vehicles.

If there is anyone that wants me to look out for parts then do the following:

-List the parts(be specific on year, part, and maybe a pic if its complicated)
-Let me know the most you would pay for it so I dont buy something out of range of budget
-Give me your cell number so if im not sure on a part i can text ya and make sure
-Just be specific on the part in general.

So, if ya are looking for anything that can be shipped then just post up and ill try my best!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah. I wish I could get it myself. I have a big list of things myself!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm broke... LOL

I just bought a lid for the center console I bought from Ranger01. Hopefully have it by next weekend and I will start my 60/40 swap in the F150... of course I'll post pics! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet man. Should be a good addition!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if anyone wants me to look out for anything tomorrow at the junk yard then let me know asap!

·
Registered
901 Posts
We have what you might know as a Legal Chop Shop, that I go to once in a while. ... okay only in the summer time. .... okay only once last year .... to get parts for a jeep. I know I disappoint myself. :-[

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found nothing I needed. Only 4 Rangers on the lot and the newest one was only a 97. I was gonna get a OHC out of one of the explorers but they were all messed up. Oh well, Ill go again next weekend to see whats new.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its cool, just got to keep checkin!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frustrating when there are 50 vehicles in the small/ mid sized ford truck and suv section and there are only 4 rangers. super gay!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats how this one is too. They rotate new vehicles in every day though. Its one of the big Pick & Pull junkyards.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, most of them are people with cheap garages that try to find "new" parts fron the junkyard to repair vehicles. Cheap bastards!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha. Its hard enough to find stuff for my truck so when i see something that would fit and its broken it kinda pisses me off!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts