Ford Ranger Forums banner

Who will it be???


  • Total voters
    63
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who will it be this month??? ;D


Gerald_1488:




cvalcore:




white94ranger:




airtruksrus:




TheBigElmo:




Lazler:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
airtruksus. V8 rangers FTW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
Cvalcore is in the lead!?!? if he wins, who will i nom next month?!? ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
im not a big fan of the full chop top, just the rear section is good for me, if i had the chance i wouldnt of chopped mine, but i appreciate all the work you put in to it, and the cage is badass lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
BlackBeauty79 said:
im not a big fan of the full chop top, just the rear section is good for me, if i had the chance i wouldnt of chopped mine, but i appreciate all the work you put in to it, and the cage is badass lol
yes but jeff ur in canada and where he is lol with no a/c and rolled down windows don't cut it for offroading thats y u see so many jeeps at moab haha so for him a full chop top is practical
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
Demon-FX4 said:
BlackBeauty79 said:
im not a big fan of the full chop top, just the rear section is good for me, if i had the chance i wouldnt of chopped mine, but i appreciate all the work you put in to it, and the cage is badass lol
yes but jeff ur in canada and where he is lol with no a/c and rolled down windows don't cut it for offroading thats y u see so many jeeps at moab haha so for him a full chop top is practical
lol im not in the north pole! maybe we might get a bit of hot weather to! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
BlackBeauty79 said:
Demon-FX4 said:
BlackBeauty79 said:
im not a big fan of the full chop top, just the rear section is good for me, if i had the chance i wouldnt of chopped mine, but i appreciate all the work you put in to it, and the cage is badass lol
yes but jeff ur in canada and where he is lol with no a/c and rolled down windows don't cut it for offroading thats y u see so many jeeps at moab haha so for him a full chop top is practical
lol im not in the north pole! maybe we might get a bit of hot weather to! haha
lol not like he does
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
lol no prob not
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The voting is going well! Keep it up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Demon-FX4 said:
RICO9 said:
Cvalcore is in the lead!?!? if he wins, who will i nom next month?!? ???
hahahaha i was thinking the same damn thing
Dam, I'll just keep voting for Cvalcore till he eventually wins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
Airtruksrus said:
Demon-FX4 said:
RICO9 said:
Cvalcore is in the lead!?!? if he wins, who will i nom next month?!? ???
hahahaha i was thinking the same damn thing
Dam, I'll just keep voting for Cvalcore till he eventually wins
You would be my 2nd Airtruk!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
RICO9 said:
Airtruksrus said:
Demon-FX4 said:
RICO9 said:
Cvalcore is in the lead!?!? if he wins, who will i nom next month?!? ???
hahahaha i was thinking the same damn thing
Dam, I'll just keep voting for Cvalcore till he eventually wins
You would be my 2nd Airtruk!
i was thinking the same thing
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top