Discussion Starter #1
And the winner is...

Rico9!

Congrats man! ;D

I'll have your new tag set up tonight!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Congrats RICO9!!!!! Its a sick vehicle and well diserved ROTM award!

·
Registered
711 Posts
OH. MY. GOD. Wow! i can't believe i won! it's an honor just to be nominated. i'd like to take a minute to thank all the people who helped make this possible. uhmm hmm hm. (throat clear) i'd like to thank my parents for believing in me, my publicist, my personal trainer for pushing me to be my best, my agent, everyone who voted for me, the internet for making all this possible, i'd like to thank Craftsman, Proto, and Snap-on tools, Ford Motor Company for building this fine machine, krylon paint for helping me realize my vision, Bridgestone tires for helping me over those rough spots, Superlift suspensions for getting this whole project off the ground, Pick-n-Pull for being there for me, Millwaukee for creating the Sawzall, burritos for providing me with fuel to push on, Bay Valve Service who funded the project and provided a place to get it done, Checker Auto parts for having what i need, all the countless vehicles who "donated" there parts for the greater good, my girlfriend for understanding and letting me spend money on it, James Duff and the Bronco graveyard for all their help..... I know i'm forgetting alot of people but to all, THANK YOU!! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha! Well, you're welcome!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That is by far the best speech i have ever read!!! LOL. You had me rolling on the ground man! My brother and fiance are looking at me like im a fool while i laugh and type this! And i dint know you had Bridgestones!?!?!? Thats gonna be my next tire! LOL

Congrats again man! Now we have a ROTM Ranger and BII!!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Artic_Outlaw needs to make him a banner like yours Olford...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, thats a great idea!!! That can kinda like be the award for when you win, a ROTM sig banner!!! Ill message artic about it!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
LMFAO CONGRATS rico9 this speech was a riot

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Dyllan said:
I knew bii's would take over, great truck.
take over? I believe the score is...
Ranger-1
BII-----1

Tied right now, but i do believe the first award went to a Ranger! LOL

I like having BII and Rangers on the same site! Friendly competition and lots of experience in all fields!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL... the only nomination for 02/10 so far is cvalcore... not looking good for us Ranger boys!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol rangers still out number the bII and every other ride put together dont count them chickens before they hatch cuz im turning alot of them into eggs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts