Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its no big deal but here is the link.

http://broncoii.org/forum/index.php?topic=9540.msg94334#msg94334

Now that i think about it i think the last post in the thread was about the how to post pics thread with tony raines photos in it. If he spoke in english i might have understood that a long time ago and fixed it then.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I saw that a while back, but I'm not exactly sure what he was referring to... I remember the pictures on how to post pics were deleted and you said they were someone elses, but that has been taken care of I think...

It was posted on Nov. 8th, so it had to be something posted a long time ago...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The old pics in the how to post pics thread, came from bii.org. The last post in that thread was reffering to those. It took me almost two months to understand what he was saying, lol.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i havent been very impressed with that site. i was nominated by rico for truck of the month and they had all kinds of rules and then they just stoped doing truck of the month period after it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I've used the site for a bunch of BII research in the past, but have never really had the urge to stay on their site...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
^^^ LOL

Are you excited?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol before i knew about this place i didnt know where everyone was going then i seen that thread and realized what i was missing out on tho. but i agree some people on there can be asses, but i hope terribleii finds his way over he gave me alot of help in the past

·
Registered
711 Posts
fordzilla said:
lol before i knew about this place i didnt know where everyone was going then i seen that thread and realized what i was missing out on tho. but i agree some people on there can be asses, but i hope terribleii finds his way over he gave me alot of help in the past
yeah he would like it here! he's a cool guy. so is tony raine and some others. i still check over there every day though as well as therangerstation, broncoii-ranger, broncoii4x4, and broncozone! i cant get enough info! ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
never heard of those sites besides trs, im a long time member on TRS tho, been banned so many times now im perma-banned lol. i just didnt get along with those guys like i did here

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
haha... why did they ban you??

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well im an under average age we'll say. and they just didnt think younger kids belonged on the forum yet. and i was a bit of a post ***** then (a couple years ago, im not now dont worry lol) and they would bash on me then i would get pissed off at them and id end up getting the ban. alot of members though did take some pitty cause of everyone hating me lol. but since then ive been to b2.org and now this place and its goin great

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I get sick of forums where they get mad at people for asking questions... that's what it's there for!

And the worst is when they utter these words: "Did you search" or "Use the search feature"

Well after about 2 years of hearing nothing but the above phrases, that's all that you will find when you actually do search! To quote Peter Griffin: "That really grinds my gears"...

LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts