Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
i love t shirt hell! haven't checked it in a while though... i'll be back in 20mins. ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats pretty sweet! Sounds like my father-in-law! LOL

S

·
0 Posts
haha too cool.... my old man used to say that the handicap signs looked like some guy sitting on the sh**ter.... lmao..

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... that's funny right there!

S

·
0 Posts
yeah and when got sick with cancer and the doc said get one for him, he wouldn't use it... LOL... told me no way was he putting that damn thing on his mirror... haha.. I still have it in my car from 3 years back when he died... Everytime I see it I think of what he said... haha...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats funny man. I would be hesitant to use it too... it seems like it would just hang on the mirror staring at you saying "you are a weak son of a bitch and you need me!"... thats why i wouldnt use it! LOL

S

·
0 Posts
my dad was a retired army guy, so he didn't go for "weaknesses" whatsoever... and that included me as a kid!!! And anytime he got sick (including the last time) he always went to VA... Had to support the military all the way through... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
when you swear in, your in for life wether you stay in active or not.

S

·
0 Posts
tell me about it... I lived the GI life as a kid, and then joined later.. ::)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
same here. a chief's son and soon to be officer. my old man is still in after 27 years. hes the #2 senior enlisted member in the navy right now up in dc... Total Fleet Forces Chief of Naval Personel. big wig

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like how these conversations in off-topic take a left turn somewhere down the line. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
STRanger said:
^^^^
woohoo... you got braggin' rights man!!!
haha. he almost got MCPON but was runner up for the job... oh well. He loves his job, no matter how busy he always is.

We are all ADHD in some degree!!! I forgot to take my meds this morning so its like, OOOOooooo shiny thing.... anyways.... LOL

S

·
0 Posts
^^^
don't forget those meds bro... you'll be bouncing off the walls..... haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts