Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Female Bull Terrier is starting to get pretty fat and should be giving birth in about 4-5 more weeks. Here are some pics of them.

This is Chica (female)

This is Boss (male)

Both together

If anyone is interested i will be asking $1000 per puppy. they will be dual registered with the AKC and the ACA, all shots, dew claws removed, and dewormed. they also come from champion bloodlines.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I see. Nobody wants to comment on my Dogs. :( come on guys i need the comments to feel good about myself! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
They're beautiful dogs man! How much longer until the puppies arrive?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. she has about 4 more weeks to go. I can't wait to see what they look like cuz they have such different coloring.

Rebel said:
They're beautiful.My folks had one years,George was one of the best dogs we ever had.Trying to talk the wife into getting another one.
i'll give you a deal on one! ;)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i grew up with a husky! my parents got her the same year i was born and she lived til i was 16! she was the best dog ever. i would love to get another one but it's just too damn hot here in the summer. :( I'm also a huge UW Husky fan! GO DAWGS!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
RICO9 said:
GO DAWGS!
Ok now, when I see that, I think you're talking about my DAWGS.... Georgia all the way!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well, I am going to say he was talking about the Ferris State BullDogs. Go Dawgs!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
cant yall just get a dawg ha ha lol i had a husky in cali and it hit 110 more than i want it to she still loved it out here

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took Chica to the vet today to have her X-rayed and it looks like there's 8 pups! she should have them by this weekend!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey rico, I think you did something with your photobucket cuz all your pics aren't displaying anymore.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
West said:
Hey rico, I think you did something with your photobucket cuz all your pics aren't displaying anymore.
Yeah i got bored the other day and decided to organize my pictures into albums instead of having to search through 17 pages of pictures trying to find what i was looking for.................apparently that changes the code of the pics so................yeah, i was a bone head.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yea, that really does suck. At least you'll have something to do next time your bored though. Go through all your posts and find the ones you posted pics in and edit them all. That'll probably take twice as long as it did to organize your pics.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**UPDATE**
So we had our pups last thursday! turns out there were only 6 of them, not 7-8 like the vet said. Well Chica was doing great, she was cleaning them and feeding them and then she just started being kinda rough with one of them so i took him away from her till she calmed down. as i was holding him i noticed that every time he took a breath i could see a bubble pop out on his side. so i rushed him to the emergency 24 hr vet, (this was at 3am) as soon as i get there my girlfriend calls and says,"she did it to another one!" so she takes the rest of the litter and chica down to the vet. we ended up having to have the two put down. we finally left around 7am and $400 poorer. But we still have 4 awesome pups! here are the pics!

This is B.J. (Boss jr.) he's the only male.

This is Dottie (because she has a dot on her head.

This is Junie

This is Scar (she got bit by chica on her leg while she was chewing off the birth sack)

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a new pic of the pups. they are 8 weeks old now.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Congrats man!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lets get some updates on the pups bro they look cool as hell. i really want to get a husky but all in do time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts