Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well lastnight my dad left the truck to my mom and took the car to pick me upfrom south bend indiana cuz better gas mileage so she wants to go out and drives the truck into i damn ditch on the left side how the hell does someone do that so now it's all makeing this sickning noise and when i turn it to the right it stops so i know the wheel bearing is bad but guess what else the brakes aint working right the abs light is on and i have to push the pedal all the way down for the brakes to work

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I would suspect something other than bearings. Something bent and maybe busted the brake line as well.
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, I say take the wheel off and give it a good lookover... The brakes having to be mashed to the floor may mean the line is busted and you're running on very low brake fluid (if any)

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the a-arm is bent and the sway bar is busted off and yup brake line is busted and it leaked all the fluid out but what really pisses me off is she drove it out of the ditch and than kept driving it to her freinds house than drove it all the way back home so the bearing completely blew and grinded into the hub so now i have a **** ton of work to do and i'm not in the best mood

1 - 13 of 13 Posts