Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see the new site lay out and its pretty cool but what if you had it so like if you click on lowerd suspention and at the top of that page you would see a pic of tom and leets say you clicked on interior styling you would see a pic of olford at the top. just an idea.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
like pics of the moderators at the top

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill see what the boss man says

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That does sound like a pretty good idea. I'm not really sure what type of coding it would take though. I will try and find out.

I'm trying to have it set up right now to where the logo rotates between all the ROTM winners.

·
Registered
901 Posts
If it was similar to IPB or vBulletin. You should be able to add a couple more skins and customize each one with a different banner. 8)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its going realy good today in class i got the back, bottom and sides all glued up now all i need to do is cut out 2 9" holes for my 10" subs and glue that on.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Arctic_Outlaw said:
If it was similar to IPB or vBulletin. You should be able to add a couple more skins and customize each one with a different banner. 8)
I probably could do that actually. The only thing is that when I update one theme (menu buttons, etc) I would have to go in and do all of them. I'm gonna see if there is any coding that can be done to say, "If on this board, this banner will show". It should be possible.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yea fo sho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts