Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna see everyones rides the good the bad the ugly heres mines for now...

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now thats want me to build a 4 wheel drive or a dune runner who knows looks like fun

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here is my truck:

My in progress project: 95 Mustang with a 351 Windsor. This picture was taken on the trailer that I used to haul it to my house.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yay to old box tvs see they serve more then rotting your brain!!! 101 things to do with a old tv.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
please tell me your taking off that bumper on the stang so sad to see it that way. as for my truck im going 8 lug lifting it more need to rebuild my motor and build the motor mounts and **** bro every thing needs to be done still

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BADINTEN said:
please tell me your taking off that bumper on the stang so sad to see it that way. as for my truck im going 8 lug lifting it more need to rebuild my motor and build the motor mounts and **** bro every thing needs to be done still
i cant wait to see a done project how long you been working on it.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i rolled it like two years ago had a so called friend start to weld a new a new roof on it and really fucked it up back cuz his an ass and i had to junk the cab and all i have the build in this link http://fordranger.net/under-construction-build-threads-only/96-lifted-v-8-ranger-bnt-style/

but i just dont have solid work for funding this along with all my other projects and i just started my own business BNTstickers i make stickers banners signs what ever is needed really

·
Registered
388 Posts
Borrowed this from the other site, taken at the meet.

Need to work on getting a burnout pic to keep up with sloue.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
its time for some new rims bro how much you give me for my 18" saleens

·
Registered
984 Posts
thats a wicked pic of your truck Airtruksrus 8)

·
Registered
388 Posts
About 8 hrs of driving to get that pic, but worth it. The Explorer rear handled great, smooth as glass at around 100+. Had to replace the cable for the clutch again, goin back to hydraulic with a little bit more fab work.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can the rangers go cable my lines a lil rusted and i hate hydro?

·
Registered
388 Posts
flipwicked said:
can the rangers go cable my lines a lil rusted and i hate hydro?
You'll be hatin life after 3 hours in heavy traffic, one heck of a sore leg. Found i've had to replace the cable on average every 6 months or so. I'll see how the pull type slave cylinder works out.

·
Registered
388 Posts

Loved it when I found this

1 - 20 of 47 Posts