Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I like that you left the holes unpainted.

Richard

·
Registered
711 Posts
it looks good now but be prepared to touch them up ALL the time.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm kinda with you... I'm getting a little sick of looking at my Alcoa's too ;D

I think it looks good man! I love black rims on a red truck!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dudes i love them i stayed up till 5 am cuz i had to resand that rim in the pics cuz i forgot to primer it :( it's my first time painting something like this. but both rear rims are done. 1 coat primer 5 coats paint and yea i know i will need to touch them up but oh well it's the price u pay for being diff than others i'm sick of everyone doing the same things to their rangers that others have done ****** i want mine to be diff enough said

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
sorry bro i dont like it not at all. how can you show off all that sexy mud and than clean the rims up. so sad next time you go muddin take a pic of the rims lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Did you take the weights off before you painted them? I am hoping you did because once you get new wheels and get them balanced there will be a silver spot that you won't really be able to touch it up without seeing the line still.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm liking it man! Looks great!

I'm definitely going for black rims when I get some new ones.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
West said:
Did you take the weights off before you painted them? I am hoping you did because once you get new wheels and get them balanced there will be a silver spot that you won't really be able to touch it up without seeing the line still.
yup i have the tool to do that i painted the weights sepreate so they didn't stick out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts