Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry ive been away for so long, been working a ton and doing alot to my truck and wanted to come back with a TON done to suprise ya'll anyway here's my question..

Hey all, wondering if anyone knew what the dimensions are for a 2002 Ford Ranger XLT seat bracket. The seat im looking at has a 11" long slider that is 13.5" wide. Also could i weld the two together? would that be as strong as buying a custom bracket if they even make one for my truck and the seat. Thanks and please answer ASAP! that'd be alot of help!

Ill be returning from my break very soon :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i do custom seats in mine all the time all i do is cut the factory ranger brackets off the stock seats and tack weld them on to fit it right and brace it up then weld it up

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
wow i was looking a the site and a few things worrie me. one its an import site two thats a ricer race seat three they want a ton for them seats bro the cheapest one i found was $300 a piece. do you have a pick a part or junk yard in your area. if so i would say go down to the yard find some bad ass factory seats from a car (think high end like gt, srt, cobra) and pull them for way less than 300 and do your thing but thats just my .02 bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts