Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i was freaking out the cop started to follow me so i stopped at the gas station to get a green tea he drove past me well i was walking inside and turned around and parked his car on the other side well i believe he thought i didn't see him there cuz he was hidding behind some cars so i went out the other driveway and drove without lights and went in a circle around my town and drove home hahahaha dumb cops think they know everything

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
You have no license? Why run from the cops?

·
Registered
74 Posts
hahahahaha i lost my lisecnce today fuck my life mass cops suck unregistered in insured and attatchin plates an on top of that burning the **** out of my tires 10 mins b4 he bagged me for the unregistered bullshit

·
Registered
901 Posts
I had this SUV, and my and my friends where going down a back road, and we drove past a cop who noticed we didnt have seat belts on. So, I noticed him turning around behind me, and I quickly turned a corner, and stopped at this empty trailer. Told my friends to get out, and act like we where walking inside, the cop just drove on pass. It was scary seeing that car was not registered in my name, it was not insured, and my friends are dumb-asses they had some weed, and drink in the truck. Under-Age, Not Insured, No-seatbelt, and Drugs. Not a good mix.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yep, well now a days. I'm more of a family man, working taking care of my kids. Driving legally, drinking legally. lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well i dont have a lisence yet either and my pop lives about 15 mins away from me and when i go to his house he comes down to pick me up, lets me drive his 09 frontier the whole way from my place to his place in the middle of the day, he dont care lol. then when we get to his place, ill jump in his 950 cat loader, drive to his pit with him following me in the dumptruck, when we get there i will load up the truck with the loader(duh) and then leave the loader, ill drive the dumptruck back to his house, broad daylight, dump a load of gravel, go back to the pit for another load, then repeat until all gravel is done, then drive the loader back to his house, get in his bulldozer and level off all gravel while pop will be in his house eating dinner or doin something in the garage im just out carrying on with what he tells me he wants done. done all that when i was 13, 2 summers ago. nobody really cares and the cops will just be like yea your lucky to have a pop to let you do that stuf not everybody can drive a pedle bike let alone dumptrucks and loaders just drive safe lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
Lol, that sentence Mr. Demon did not what so ever make any sense towards what fordzilla said. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts