Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didn't know it was against the rules and i thought the 5 people with the most seconds goes on to like the poll i'm still confused on the rules and stuff of it it's kinda confuseing but looks like a good system just not alot of people know how to use it right

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, the only difference between here and there is the "seconds", but I guess they have to since they will probably get so many nominations in one month.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not really the people who nominate and do it wrong the posts are deleted and the people who second and do it wrong they get posts deleted i think most give up after posting and having them deleted but i guess if they read the how to they would know how to lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Demon-FX4 said:
not really the people who nominate and do it wrong the posts are deleted and the people who second and do it wrong they get posts deleted i think most give up after posting and having them deleted but i guess if they read the how to they would know how to lol
No one has ever had a nomination deleted those are always done right.

The seconds are what people do wrong. One reason to be so strict on it. Try to keep track of people making a second amongst 6 pages of talk.

Same way with the picture challenge when people quote the persons picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts