Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
you really are trying to catch up to my 10 days and 10 hours huh? lol. if you pass me in then next month then you need a job and a girl! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, im giving mine 3 to 4 years until its an amazing race/ street show truck

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Im all for it! Once its done it will have coilovers, 5.4 V8, supercharged, so basically a much better and faster version of the Lightning Bolt Ranger.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Money is the big thing. Hopefully after being in the navy for a few years as an officer i will have the money to dump under the hood of my truck.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I wish money wasnt an issue for me! College is harsh on the funds. The 302 is not the hardest thing about the install, its getting twin turbos to fit and work in that without giving a **** ton of turbo lag.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just wait until I have my Ranger done the way I dream. I WILL beat all of ya'll, in an endurance race cross the country. It will have a 3.9L 4BT cummins in it. I'll wave at you while you are filling up at every gas station on the way.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just need the money. lol. Then I can run it on veggie oil and drive for practically free and tell all the tree huggin' hippies that I am "greener" than they are. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts