Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well here is my idea what if we had a ranger registry here on the site and say if you donate like $3.00 to the site you would get a FRR#(Ford Ranger Registry) decal that you could put in your window or corner of the hood or somthing like that. and obviously it would be an unofficial registry but I thought that I would through it out there and see if anyone else was interested?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think we've thrown around the idea of decals a few times, but never really got anything going. I know Artic_Outlaw and BADINTEN had brought it up...

I would love to see some decals!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Do you have any ideas for what they should look like DRKSHADOW?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, will clean it up a little more then i will see if red demons conection can get some made up for us.

·
Registered
388 Posts
More than happy to donate to the cause. Any chance that they would be serialized? If it happens, could finally meet you down at the BBQ place to check out the rest of the group.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, I'll definitely buy a couple too!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, I see that people are interested in the decal. I do think that we will be offering a serialized option but I got to see what is appropriate to do about that part of it. I am thinking that I will sell them for a donation of at least $2.00 or what ever covers the cost to make them, i will get a firmed up price soon. and for those of you that want to have one with a RFN#( Ranger Forums.Net) it will cost a little more like $5.00 each but like a said price's arnt firm yet and maybe we can create special badge that you get put on your profile like a "life member" logo or somthing. I will talk to danny and see what he says about the situation.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
how about the staff get a little script at one of the corners of the sticker saying "staff" or "mod" or for me; "the favourite mod" hahaha

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ya i was interested in this for some time now i used to make stickers and im trying to save the money to buy a new plotter to make stickers and ill be selling them like crazy

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
fordzilla said:
how about the staff get a little script at one of the corners of the sticker saying "staff" or "mod" or for me; "the favourite mod" hahaha
*cough* full of **** *cough*

LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts