Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To bad I don't know what they are, you guys think you can help? It's a ad off of Craiglist. They're Black Powder coated 15x10

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I had some very similar to those before my SAS... they were good wheels... never had any problems out of them!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wow, those are nice!!! wish i could get some black rims!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beefy wheels. Get em.

Olfordtruck said:
wow, those are nice!!! wish i could get some black rims!
Then go get some!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Nah, i want new rims but my dad is looking to get new rims for his 07 Mustang GT when he needs new tires... hes going for the same classic mustang style rims but he wants chrome and on inch bigger in the rear and also wider in the rear... right now he has the brushed classic mustang style rims so im hoping I can get those when he changes them! 17 inch rims! Get those things powdercoated!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah i know... you think 1/4" would do?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think I paid $90/each for mine when I got 'em... brand new though...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i figured i would need new studs but i just want the least spacer thickness possible... I like for the wheels to be on the same vertical level as the fenders but not way far out past them... if they arent offroad tires then it just looks silly if they are much wider than the fenders... thats just how i feel... may be a while anyways with how much tread is left on those suckers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts