Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya finally made it over here after a difficulty or two.. ;D Im from north alabama.. and hope im not stalked on this site too! (dont ask) Have a 2 week old Dark Shadow grey 2011 ranger sport 4x2 that im loving to death!

Holly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheels and tires..32s or 33s.. 3" body lift.. window tint..vent visors..brush guard set of PIAA driving lights..exhaust lotsa stuff

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome to the site girl, its a good place, i love that color, your plans sound pretty cool so far

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ew..i just realized i gotta get that dealer sticker off the tailgate. Ah and heres what i traded...well stripped down and traded to get the truck... feel free to call me insane lol

this is what it looked like the day i bought it and the day i traded it.

It was this..
[img]http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af68/Show2GoStang/IMG_0002.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a lot of good and bad memories.. and i was getting burned out on mustangs. I had done pretty much everything i can to one over the years ive owned uh 5 different ones..a 02 gt..an 05 gt a 03 cobra a 93 gt then that 08. Ive always loved rangers that was my first car an 02 edge. It was just time for a change really.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! The dark shadow grey is one of my favorite colors for a Ranger!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I'll miss the pony but we still have a pretty nice 66 coupe in the shops garage. Hasnt been drove in quite a few years and needs some parts.. mainly the carb rebuilt and a new power steering pump and the brakes fixed..but its a nice car!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts