Ford Ranger Forums banner

HOw do you guys like the visor and bug deflector?

10K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  flipwicked 
#1 ·
#5 ·
i don't mind bug shields but i HATE those visors! i had a 86 Ranger with one and the first thing i did when i got it home was take it off. then sold it to a guy i worked with for $20. He put it on his S-10 Blazer.

#6 ·
#11 ·
it depends on the truck. i have one on my 89 b2 with a choptop and its kinda gay i would of taken it off but shes not being used anymore. but i think it looked kinda good on my 88 ranger with the roll bars and brush guard and body lift

#12 ·
I saw one today on an '85 shortbox stepside ranger. I liked it. But I was in the minority on the stepside poll too ;D
Richard

#17 ·
sloue said:
alwaysFlOoReD said:
Laugh now, they'll be all the **** in 10 years ;)
Richard
it will probably be still hanging on the wall, in 10 years i take it down and sell it to some one that thinks they are retro >:?
So true. I got lots like that....Maybe we should have a community online garage sale ???? Tied in to other sites it might bring in a wack of traffic.
Richard

#19 ·
sloue said:
alwaysFlOoReD said:
Laugh now, they'll be all the **** in 10 years ;)
Richard
it will probably be still hanging on the wall, in 10 years i take it down and sell it to some one that thinks they are retro >:?
have any stick on hood scoops to go with it? ;) hahaha

#20 ·
I'm not going to lie I have bug deflector on the front my of ranger. I keep it on there mainly to keep bugs from digging their way into my paint on the front of my hood. It is good for that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.