Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from Canal Winchester, Ohio, but I attend school in Wooster. I am a proud owner of two Rangers, and my GF also drives a Ranger (my suggestion). My pride and joy is my 95 Super Cab. I look forward to being an active member of Fordranger.net

-plumcrazy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! Good job on the suggestion too ;D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's a factory color from 93-94... I've seen a couple 2wd's with that paint, but this is actually the first 4x4 I've seen and it's very nice! ;D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rngrdanny22 said:
I'm pretty sure it's a factory color from 93-94... I've seen a couple 2wd's with that paint, but this is actually the first 4x4 I've seen and it's very nice! ;D
They used the color on 93-97 Rangers (Gen III), I have seen a couple this color. I know of a 93 Reg cab 4x4 Splash, and a truck just like mine (but stock) over on TRS.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BADINTEN said:
i just have to add that this guy has some skill i looked over his other profile and freakin sweet work man just amazing what you put into your ranger bro
Thanks, I have put a lot of time and effort into this truck to get it this far. Being in college and working on the weekends doesnt leave much time or money for the truck, but I have done my best.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
A buddy of mine had a 94 Splash 2wd with that color back in the day... truck was a beast! 5spd 4.0 reg cab... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
im on ranger power sports alot but i made this my home lol
I'm guilty of that one too ;D

I've been a member there for over 5 years... and on ranger-forums.com... not too big on them though... the site seems too busy with so many categories... LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts