Ford Ranger Forums banner

31's or 33's

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im pat and im 23 i drive a lifted ranger on 31's and i love working on trucks cars anything with a challenge and i love my girlfriend

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
welcome to the site pat! For the poll i put the second one... im more of a guy that if theres big tires then i want some rim to go along with it, not just little rim and tons of tire wall... Hope your girlfriend is a ford truck girl! lol... I know my fiance is!

·
Registered
753 Posts
15's come with cheaper tires.
Olfordtruck said:
welcome to the site pat! For the poll i put the second one... im more of a guy that if theres big tires then i want some rim to go along with it, not just little rim and tons of tire wall... Hope your girlfriend is a ford truck girl! lol... I know my fiance is!
Hope you dont mean too big, it looks dumb.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I agree... I dont really care for the whole "hey look at me with my huge lift/tires and my chrome 24's..."

What's the point?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hell no!!! i hate those pieces of crap!!! For big tires like 33's i would get a rim ranging from 15 to 18 at the most... I like sidewall but not a ton... let it be semi poportinal a bit, not like the rollin on 24 and bling blingin crap! I despise that waste of money! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, that crap dont belong on rangers... just chevy impalas... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
very true... dont think even hot wheels diserve such punishment! lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hot rod is the only reason big rims are needed just like you said... my dad is gonna get new rims for his stang next year... upgrading from his 17 inch to all chrome 17 front, 18 in the rear with the rear also being an inch wider... sooo when he doesnt need those rims anymore im gonnat try to experiment with them since I want to drop in the future anyways! hehe

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome to the site lifted_99 ranger... Yea I don't like those big rims I got 33 x 10.5 on 15's and I like the pizza cutting look way less work on the motor but the same clearance and control is way smother too...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My rims are 8 inches. Pro compo rock crawlers i bought them for 35 a piece brand new..... I had 10 inch chrome AWC's I didn't like the look it lookesd like my tires should of been on an f-350 and it messed up my tie rod ends and rack n pinnion i had to replace all of it when i got new tires

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha... i didnt hear anything... there plenty of muddin events and tractor pulls here in the summer... good dirty times!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
you confuse the **** out of me!!! haha... and love the bottom of your posts!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts