Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
First time I signed up in a Forum. I've had a Ranger since 1992 and the first one was a 4x2 92 bought brand new run great until
72000 miles and than the engine blew, through a rod, put a rebuilt in and ran good till I brought my current Ranger 02 4x4 4.0L.
So far I've been pleased with the Ranger, good little Truck. One question how do I find The actual vehicle weight of the truck?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome.
I'd try a weigh scale for heavy trucks. There is usually a self weigh in or near big cities. Then compare it to your door tag and let us know which weight is closest so we all can find out which number to use. Remember to not include amount of gas and tools etc.

Richard

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

The only way to get the actual weight of your truck is to find a scale nearby and weight it that way. I know mine weighs about 4200 pounds with me in it, half a tank of gas, and all the normal stuff I always carry with me.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
welcome to the site and like they say just take it to a scale like at the cite dump they will even give you the stick after you weight it

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome from GA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts