Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

so i was toying around TRS and caught a post with this site, so long story short here i am. A lil bit about myself first automobile i ever owned was a 92 ranger, second was a 2003 ranger edge which my mother totaled on her way to pick me up from the from the KC airport ( a welcome home from the war present ) which led me to my latest 05 ranger edge 3.0 5 speed. I some bolt on's K&N cold air, JBA headers which is all i got around to bolting on before my last trip around the world, got the underdrive pullies, roller rockers and the jet programer sitting around just waiting to get put on. right now its sitting on 3in spindle lift i got off bagit.com and an add-a-leaf rollin on 32's. but thats just not doing it for me. so I got a dana 44 hp full width sitting at my buddies shop and i think im gonna go 4 wheel. now i obviously got to change up the rear and i already have an ideal of what i want to go with just seeing if anyone has any ideals, tips, do's, dont's or anything they would like to share. now ill be sure to keep up-dates, pics, and information that would benifit this comunity as this process goes along. Thank you for any help and if you get offended by people trying to learn please just hit the back button and enjoy your day

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to the site! Saw on your profile that youre in Cherry Point. Im in VA Beach. What branch are you in?

Hurts me to see that the 03 Edge was wrecked... thats what ive got. lol. Your truck sounds sweet!!! I want to see pics so get to work on that! haha. All of us are learning in some ways and teaching in others so youre gonna be a great addition the the group! Just start posting topics everywhere so that we can get to work with ya!

Again, welcome to the site and fill out your profile when you get a chance!

Semper Fi (if youre a marine)... lol. im a Navy Midshipmen at Old Dominion so i train with a ton of marines.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you hit the nail right on the head man. USMC is my employer spent some time with a few Saliors on my day i was with the USS Essex for 6 months plus everyone love the Doc when your in Iraq. about the learning thing, i know you have been on other fourms that people get in the cyber fights, really makes my blood boil when people get all pissy over someone asking for advice an continue on to talking ****. you know the drill, i just dont cant deal with them. ya man you know the Corps, always busy so ill get some pics up of the truck now and were working on putting an explorer up on some full widths right now so itll be a min before i can get started on my but atleast itll give me some time to get a rear pick out and mostlikely rebuilt but ill keep what i know flowing as much as i can. thanks for welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I know what you mean about the assholes on other sites. Ive had those encounters before. This site isnt like that though. Its a great group of guys here! This past summer i was down at lejune and cherry point for a week of basic marine training and urban warfare. gotta be tough as hell to be a marine thats for sure man! im a navy option but being forced surface warfare. looking forward to seeing the pics and getting updates from ya!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
74 Posts
welcome to the site man it is a pleasure to have you on your your truck sounds nasty lets get some pics lol and also it hurts to see the 03 edge totaled man she will be missed lol i got a 99 ranger with a chip 31's and a 2 inch lift but just ordered a sky jacker lift kit and 33x12.50x16.50 on all black american racing rims so i'll have pics of them but once again welcome to the site -pat

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
BADINTEN said:
bull **** ol ford we hater learners i know it all lol JUST KIDDING we (FORDRANGER.NET) love to learn and teach and bull **** (in the right area of the site). so welcome fellow ranger based rides brother and let the pics FLYyyyyyy
lol... lots of bull **** at times! haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I added some pics to my profile, let me know what yall think now cause the next time shes posted she will most likely be sitting on full widths. please excuse the trash i was on my way to the dump and since every post was wanting pics i figured id give yall your fix for now... ill get some better pics up later. and thanks to everyone for the welcomes

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i have a good buddie that owns a offroad shop here where im stationed and i guess helping him to weee hours of the night has finally paid off because he just happend to have a danna 44 hp out of an old bronco (have asked what year) that hes gonna give me for free, oh and heres the best part ITS COMPLETE. might have to replace the ball joints but whos gonna complain about that. and he also has an old f150 that im about to rob the 8.8 out of the back for dirt cheap. ill through down the money for a tru track in the back with 5.13s cause i want to run 38's posi the front and as time goes on ill keep posting updates and pics. as for the Marines im already 5 years deep and got 5 months left before i get out and move back to Missouri.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts