Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Ranger today, and figured I might as well sign up for a forum. By the way the names Tony.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
welcome from Utah. what year did you get? we all like to see pics so don't be shy!
p.s. where is Yupe?

·
Registered
655 Posts
hello welcome to the fourm

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome

Richard

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome from a downstater that wants to be in the "yupe" all the time. We need to see some pics of the ride for sure. For those who don't know, "yupe" is just different way to describe the good ol' Upper Peninsula.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RICO9 said:
welcome from Utah. what year did you get? we all like to see pics so don't be shy!
p.s. where is Yupe?
West said:
Welcome from a downstater that wants to be in the "yupe" all the time. We need to see some pics of the ride for sure. For those who don't know, "yupe" is just different way to describe the good ol' Upper Peninsula.
What he said :)

I am from downstate and actually live in Fruitport, but I attend college at Tech, so I'm up there for most of the year.

I got a 2001, pretty clean actually. I posted up a pic in my garage section, but it couldn't hurt to put one here too.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
another red one this is bull **** lol you guys are taking over for sure it know goes red rangers bronco 2 and then everything else. its a nice truck for sure thought love the grill

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats wrong with red? :D

This is the same red my 97' Mustang was, one of my favorite colors used in cars right next to Chevy Orange (yes I know its wrong, but it looks so good!)

Thanks, I am probably going to put a push bar on it that my dad has laying around. I think it will match the visor quite well.

·
Registered
711 Posts
ah Michigan. i knew a fine girl from Michigan, i wish i could bone that bitchagain! 8)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome from AK.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Great looking truck man! Almost just like my daily except stepside!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rngrdanny22 said:
Great looking truck man! Almost just like my daily except stepside!
Thanks :]. I love the look of the step side box personally. Gotta love the step bars that serve no purpose besides looking good lol.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I hear ya man! I'm with you... I think the stepsides look the best!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i just cant get over how half assed it looks seeing the cab on the sides

·
Registered
655 Posts
i hate the window visors they look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts