Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello, my name is Scott Beal. I live in Eldon, Mo with my wife Natalie. I purchased my Ranger on my 21rst Birthday for $800. It has 225,000 miles on it. The engine is a 2.9V6 with an automatic tranny. All of the seatbelts in the back as well as the middle front ones were all wrapped up and judging by the non-wear or color fading are still factory wrapped. The only major rust is over the otter wheel wells. Its always been a dream of mine to own a black 2nd Gen Ranger and now Ive got one. I have many plans for my truck and I am welcoming suggestions. I do know I want disc brakes in the rear.

Thanks for your time,
Scott :)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome aboard! Are you planning on lifting or lowering?

If you wanna lower it, Tom S (one of our moderators) is your man! He has a very sick bagged, 5.0 Gen 2!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome,
Richard

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to the site!

As for those rear disc brakes, look into the explorer rear axles with the disc brakes on them. Its been done before replacing the entire axle to get the 31 spline diff along with the better brakes.

W

·
0 Posts
The quality wow power leveling of the dressing items from money wow

power leveling
clothing is extremely fine. Material with which the clothing wow gold is made is

specially selected and is made to aion power leveling undergo a special process of manufacture. They

are washed aion gold with proper care after dyeing cheap

wow power leveling
and then the designers with the help of their buy wow power leveling creativity

and imagination work to produce unique designs in warcraft gold each of these dressing items. Since the

manufacturing process is handled with extreme delicacy and care, the end product comes out to be so good.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
wqqll has been deleted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts