Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to post this car/truck for every one to see some one with too much money and way too much time

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
same thing i said i was surching for ideas for my truck on google and found it i found it in google images type in custom ford rangers theres more pics on it and a story i think but i do know theres more to it

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the funny thing its for sale not sure of price ither

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't know why anyone would want something like that, but the build quality on that tuaranger doesn't really look that bad from that pic.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is fwd and its not really a bad build like i said too much money and way too much time its not even full frame it the car cut and bed put in its place from my understanding its all mounted to the bed (the rear stuff from the car and truck)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wouldnt be suprised on how meny things have people have mixed with the rangers or other fords for that matter.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BADINTEN said:
or any brand for that matter lol
lol thats funny like ford and chevy sorry got to pick on ya a little

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
theres a guy here has forsale a geo metro on a s10 frame with 35 on it and a home made 10in. lift i was kinda thinking of buying it cuz the fact im a hardcore ford fan its got a 302 carbed in it. lol plus its 400 bux

1 - 20 of 26 Posts