Ford Ranger Forums banner

Great Lakes region

14K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  goliath182 
#1 ·
Consisting of: MI, OH, WI, IL,IN. would that be okay admin?

#2 ·
Re: Great Lakes region!

That could work!

What do you think Olford? How is the great lakes region you made looking right now?

#3 ·

That is exactly what i have on the Region Master Chart. Did you want to head up this region? If you do then just look at the other region text layouts are and just start it up like that.

#4 ·

Sign In and Up for the Great Lakes region consisting of MI, OH, WI, IL,IN.

Michigan
02BlueRanger (Andrew)
West
Tom S
Red demon II

Ohio
PlumCrazy

Wisconsin
88!DANGER!Ranger

Illinois

Indiana
Superlifted06fx4

#21 ·
red said:
i think the michigan members need to go to silver lake this summer and any great lakes region members that can make it there so we can be a group there
i trailer down the ranger from newfoundland, canada haha

#23 ·
lol, not possible. someday im goin down around superlifted06fx4s to make sure everything he tells me isnt bullshit haha but hopefuly sometime ill come down and i always told my parents i wanna move to michigan my town is **** theres no such thing as wheeling trails in my province and my town got a mcdonalds, greco, timhortons, kfc, subway and canadian tire(auto parts store) and an Auto Parts Plus and thats about it haha its shitty

#25 ·
sounds like heaven lol hopefully ill come down me an u an superlifted go wheelin or somethin lol

#26 ·
Ohio!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.