Favorite genre of music...

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love making random topics... this topic was inspired by BADINTEN... lol

Soooooooooo............ post either just some good song titles or you favorite... ill add a poll to see what kind of music people like too... sing away!

no Adam Lambert songs for the record! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"That Old Ford Truck"- Jonathan East

"Courtesy of The Red, White, And Blue"- Toby Keith

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ good decade for music!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
80 are great but they just that the 80s lol i have heard it over and over and over and over just want more lol. yall know what i mean but my favorite song ever would have to be by HOOBASTANK title is INSIDE OF YOU
some may dis agree but i like a lil every thing including rap some of it just fits me. music is for the moods it all depends on how i feel. when the times right i just want to bass it up loud and shakin the ground rattle the windows and blowin the doors like crazy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha... same here... i dont just like one genre, I like whatever sounds good! And that is a very good song! I also really like Same Direction from them!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh my god... that made me weak! I was like what the hell! haha... oh boy, good times... my fiance is in the other room asking me what the hell im laughing at! hahaha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like how you put that... for your own good.. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just saw the commercial for the green mile not too long ago on AMC... Christmas Vacation is on! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
BADINTEN, you should start a "good movies" thread...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
start it!!! dont worry, i wont do it... i like my hand in one piece thank you very muc! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sir yes sir... lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts