Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Ive got quite a few funny videos on my computer and Im sure you all have some too. So I said to myself, "lets make a funny videos thread Jason" and then I said "thats a great idea dude" so here we go! BTW im not crazy! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Good idea! Those videos are great! ;D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good set of videos. Guess you don't live too far from the airbase, was out at Oceana last July with the contractor, nice area, hotter than what i'm used to.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Ocean Lakes next to the Dam Neck Base Annex of Oceana and the main gate of Oceana is right down the road. Ive always lived here, gotten really lucky since my dad's got 26 in the navy so far. As soon as I started going to college for ROTC he was stationed in the Pentagon. Its a good life, thats why im gonna do it, but as a officer instead... ill miss the chief's mess though, I grew up with it. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was great man! Love the second one the most! I would be freckin out if I was that lady in the truck! haha... good post man!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
huh?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am so confused right now...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no, there was no girl in any of my videos... I do have a fiance but she wasnt in it... I also do think she is a little hottie... haha... Please let me know what your talking about BADINTEN...

my head hurts... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh wow... that went way over my head! haha... im a dumbass, dont have to tell me that twice! lol

I was all sorts of confused! haha... oh, gosh im dumb. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats a relief! haha... oh boy... good times!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, whos next! I want to laugh, cry, whatever... I want videos!!! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts