Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEfnfOfbsi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEfnfOfbsi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> you guys will laugh your asses off it is a deff laugh let me no what u think -pat

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
ive seen this one before! what dumbass nails the gas and takes off with there being that much slack in the line? stupid people man!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmfao wow people crack me up

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
other than the focus pullin it out my favorite part is when he told the guy that they need to go to the ford dealership and trade in his toyota for a ford truk! haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
If it was set up then it a very accurate setup! Theres not a jappanese word of "Truck" so maybe toyota shoup stick to their mpg cars... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I always told everyone that if i were to get a truck and it was not a Ford for some world ending reason then it would be a Nissan. The Frontier is a great truck. That was my rental while the ranger had some body work. And the Titan is just an amazing truck also! Nissan is my only other truck option.

·
Registered
901 Posts
lol
Well the first one was okay. The driver of the Ranger is a dumbass
Second one, was alright. How do you get stuck like that? I had a lowered Nissan King Cab P/u 2wd. I could take through the trails better then that.
The duke of hazzard one is a classic. I love that
The bus trying to make it was alright, not much to it.
The car jump was pretty cool, I want to try it someday.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
oh wow!!! Thats pretty nasty man! I guess the cop assumed that his pants were pulled up so his weener wouldnt be above the belt i guess. lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts