Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the middle of deciding on what to do with my 94 ranger 4cyl I have had it since I was 15 and last month the power steering gearbox went out the clutch startex slipping and it was blowing smoke like a little blue demon. my friends and I are looking to rebuild it. rebuilding front end suspention, possibly converting to 4x4, also wanting to drop a late model 2.5 in it not sure what trans to use currently has a 5 speed manual, but leaning towards a t56 if it will work im also thinking if doing the dually convertion and and stretching the frame to build a long bed extended cab. heres my delema due to it falling apart my mustang build is on hold and now I have a van I need to pay off I have the mustang at my cousins and the ranger at my grandmas I don't have much interest in the mustang build any longer bit off more than I could chew I have kiked around the idea of scraping it and dropping the 5.0 in the truck. anyone done these swaps and mods please contact me with info on what to expect I am a mechanic but don't do to many mods at my shop.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts