Ford Ranger Forums banner

Is this gonna sell?

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this and thought it was interesting. Ford is launching a custom graphics division and website this year. Here's the link to it:

http://fordcustomgraphics.com/

If you ask me, its gonna sell big time! The younger crowd will most likely buy the majority. They are coming out with it for all Ford vehicles this year, including the Ranger. The only vehicle you can play around with on the site is the Fiesta but gives you an idea on what may be to come.

I would most likely not get these unless they are completly amazing on a new vehicle i get. As long as Ford doesn not become to ricey like Scion, im cool with this.

What do you guys think of where Ford is going with this?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the mustang has a bigger aftermarket than honda civics now. And you dont have to get these graphics when you buy it. You can get it years down the road so it just gives more options to owners.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yea i think its gay i hate it but some people will buy for sure

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the mustang did out sell the maro by 5,000 units last year!

·
Registered
901 Posts
It would be cool, IF and only if you can upload your own pictures you make. ;D

·
Registered
711 Posts
in my opinion the whole reason you would do something like that is to be unique. if every other car like yours has the same "custom" stuff it kinda isn't cool, right? thats the same reason the plymouth prowler and chevy ssr didn't do well because if you mass produce a "hot-rod" that makes it not a hot-rod.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RICO9 said:
in my opinion the whole reason you would do something like that is to be unique. if every other car like yours has the same "custom" stuff it kinda isn't cool, right? thats the same reason the plymouth prowler and chevy ssr didn't do well because if you mass produce a "hot-rod" that makes it not a hot-rod.
very well put! and i think thats exactly what for is trying to do, allow people to have options if they choose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts