·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Four Door Anyone? ;D

·
Registered
711 Posts
NICE! it looks like he has the coveted clear marker lights. i wonder if he is really asking $0 for it? maybe i'll give that guy a call. it's kinda silly but i'll take it for free!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He probably just put zero, cause he don't know what to put the price at.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Theres a guy around where I live that took a 2007 Ranger XLT and put modifies F-250 dualie axles on the back and F-250 axles on the front. They are all 8 bolt axles, its lifted to where my fiance can stand under it (shes 5 foot 2 inches), and hes got a 302 swap. Looks clean as hell. He calls it the F-50.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should get some pictures, that sounds awesome.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Arctic_Outlaw said:
Four Door Anyone? ;D

[/quote]

you no thats funny you did this becouse ive been really been thinking about maybe in the future building a 4 door short bed ranger for wheeling. but not a dualie.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh come on cvalcore you know you want a dually.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Not sure where he is located but next time hes at a car show that im in or checkin out ill snap a few.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, cool thanks.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yup yup!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Arctic_Outlaw said:
oh come on cvalcore you know you want a dually.
i do wont a crew cab dually but i wont a full size. that thing just screams RED NECK!

·
Registered
711 Posts
did some one say REDNECK?

·
Registered
712 Posts
ha its funny you put that pic up that truck is in utah its about 15-20 minutes away from were i live he has a old camper thats just as long as the truck also i bet thats fun to get in to camp ground with.

·
Registered
711 Posts
yeah, utah has all the best trucks! ;D i'd like to take it to Vegas with a bunch of the boys and drag the strip and watch people stare!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It would need alot more then that. Like for instance it would need two rear axles, 6" Chrome Stacks, 40in Rims with low profile,(Or you could go the other ways, 40in with off road tread. A good 1 1/2ft lift kit, black on black. Most the windows Limo Tint. Holy I just put together a limo ...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 21 Posts