Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i love food and the networks that show food challenges so have you come across any food challenges.

i have a few that i have tried. now some are just heard of some are in fast food joints tell me what you got.

1. try to drink a gallon of whole milk in one hour and then hold it in for a hour. ok sounds simple enuff right? not really even if you can get it finished in 15 min you still have to hold it down for an hour and that my friends is one i failed. i was not able to drink the gallon had less than a cup of milk left to drink but i did hold it down.

2. the coffie burger in harris ne. you have to eat a 2lb hamburger and all the toppings no time but how long are you really going to sit there. i was three bits from being fin.

3. the monster 10 O MY GOD hot wings. hemet ca. you have ten wings in like ten mins and nothing to drink. ok this one is another i failed on and man there some hot wings. i can get three down before it just melts my skin and i have to drink to pitchers of coke. its hotttttttttttt.

4. the heart attack grill chandler az. four pattys one burger and two pounds of beef. ok this one i didnt even try i was just happy to eat there lol. i without a pause ate a 1lb burger no prob.

so show me what you have and ill add it to the list maybe even try them out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
1. A fudruckers here in VA Beach has a 4 lb burger... if you can eat it in 45 minutes then you burger and your party's food is paid for(max of 3 plus you)... i did it on the first try... ate that sucker in 35 minutes! I am a burger fanatic for the record...

2. Wild Wing Cantina in Chesapeake, VA has these wings that are so hot that the waiter is weating gloves and goggles when they bring them out... people start crying when they are sat in front of them from the hotness and you have to wash your hands in rubbing alcohol after you finish to get the burn completly out... Its 5 in 15 minutes but the most ive seen done is 3... theres only 3 people successful in 4 years... ive yet to try it yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
theres a place up here in mad city that has wings like that. it was the same 5 in 15 minutes. I did it but it messed up my mouth for a few days lol. it made everything taste like purple now and laters. I slopped a little sauce on my face and my face went numb lol. **** was wicked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts