Ford Ranger Forums banner

What bed do you like most on a Ranger?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, what kind of bed do you guys like on a Ranger?

Im personally a fleetside guy. I dont like how some of the stepsides look against the cab of the truck and how small they make the bed but some may like that style! I just want to know what everyone likes best!

And post up a pic of your fleetside or stepside!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont forget to cast the vote in the poll too gerald!!!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Fleetside for work, stepside/flareside for looks. My votes would cancel each other so I won't.Pics of 97 f-150 shortbox flareside work truck. I know ,I went against everything I just said-I couldn't pass on the deal.
I made aluminum sides for the top of the box so I could fit a regular topper on. A small bonus was a sliding upper shelf.
Richard

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

fleetside

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw a stepside XLT today and it was lowered like a race truck stance. Would have looked 150% better with a fleetside on it!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol looks like everybody is for fleetside ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep! I love fleetsides. So I guess we can say that the majority of this site is a fleetside and flowmaster site! LOL

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well my way of exhaust is using a grinder and cutting off the muffler. it actually sounds awesome and not like garbage either lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, well here in VA we have nazi lawmakers and popo that say we must have a muffler and cat converter... they actually now say that any non-stock exhaust is illegal! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sorry guys, I actually feel like a traitor... I'm gonna go stepside on this one...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Just from a styling standpoint... as far as functionality it's fleetside all the way! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stepside??? Stepside??? WTF!?!?!? HAHA, just kidding. Need a little variety.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Wow... no other stepside lovers???

1 - 20 of 86 Posts