Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is how this thread will go... post the very first picture you ever took of your truck and the date (estimate if you don't know)!

Back in March 2004:

·
Registered
585 Posts
heres mine,

August 2009

·
Registered
711 Posts
this is the earliest pic i have. i lost all my pics to a computer crash. (wish i knew about photobucket then)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
rico if you crash a comp i can still get pics off of the hard drive if you dont mess with it i dont even need the comp just the hard drives and my first pic is

·
Registered
711 Posts
BADINTEN said:
rico if you crash a comp i can still get pics off of the hard drive if you dont mess with it i dont even need the comp just the hard drives and my first pic is
[/quote]
oh that cool but unfortunately it was my old room mate's computer and we don't get along anymore. long story. (that i think i posted on here somewhere). oh and the only thing that i had done was the chop. just imagine my b2 with a full top.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rico, how did you mold the back of the cab? Fiberglass?

·
Registered
711 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
Rico, how did you mold the back of the cab? Fiberglass?
no i screwed it together then body filler. i should've used fiberglass though, and will when it gets too cracked.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you get a couple pics of the setup from inside the bed?

·
Registered
711 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
Could you get a couple pics of the setup from inside the bed?
sure. photobucket is down for maint. right now though. you can look at my build thread. there are some in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts