Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
For rock im all for Nickelback and 3 Doors Down... Country its Kenny and the Big Dawg Daddy... Toby Keith!

hey, sorry... i posted a favorite song/ genre forum before i saw yours... sorry about that man. didnt realize it till I got through all my unread topics.

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is hard! I have three main ones in order

1) 3 doors down
2) Linkin Park
3) Nickelback

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dixie_boysles said:
This is hard! I have three main ones in order

1) 3 doors down
2) Linkin Park
3) Nickelback
awesome lineup!!! Seen #1 and 3 in concert!!!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'd have to say for rock I like:

Metallica
Linkin Park
Guns N Roses
AC/DC
Foo Fighters

Those are probably the top, but there's a bunch more I like! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I never cared for country until I went to Nashville with a school group for a technology competition. My fiance, girlfriend of 2 months at that point, was with me and we fell in love with country music... family calls me a redneck now... lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all good music but i hate ac/dc now cuz thats all they seem to play now adays lol. im not a big country loving guy but some of it i do like. i love all kinda music nickle back is great too i have only seen slipknot disturb dragon force and mastadon head in person for the mayhem tour freaking sick azz show right there had vip and every thing for FREEEEE

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
lucky punk! bet that was fun! this past summer i saw a concert with papa roach, hinder, shinedown, and nickelback all in one.... that was a great concert!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha... someone loves ac/dc! lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
the radio goes through phases here too... gets old quick!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 125 Posts