1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've seen this thread before and also heard that it is likely to be fake. But if it is real, the owner shouldn't be allowed to drive; and if its fake, its a cruel joke from someone that wants nothing but attention.

·
Registered
74 Posts
LMFAO this guy should be shot he is a complete dumb ass he needs to take the short bus to school ahaha fucking duh duh lol makes my night

·
Registered
984 Posts
this has to be a put on . how the fuck would some that stupid make it that far in life and not get run over crossing the street. this is like the thread that buddy welded his rear end up for a locker, and welded the crown and pinion together . there are people out there that dumb but they do not make far enough in life to own a stang . ???

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
sloue said:
this has to be a put on . how the fuck would some that stupid make it that far in life and not get run over crossing the street. this is like the thread that buddy welded his rear end up for a locker, and welded the crown and pinion together . there are people out there that dumb but they do not make far enough in life to own a stang . ???
I knoe I couldn't believe it I am still in shock and it is the day after iI read that ??? ??? ???

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha. im just speechless on the whole thing. I have no words for someone like that. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... what a moron...

·
Registered
231 Posts
sloue said:
If your talkin bout the one I'm thinkin.That was fake...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, the rear "locker" one was a fake... I'm not too sure about this one though... LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts